- Sullivan County is served by Atmos Energy, additionally each of our industrial parks have natural gas served by Atmos Energy
- Atmos Energy Corporation is one of the country's largest natural-gas-only distributors, serving over three million natural gas distribution customers in over 1,400 communities in eight states.
- Additionally, Spectra Energy (S&P 500 Company) owns and operates the East Tennessee Natural Gas Transmission gas pipeline which runs through Sullivan County. East Tennessee Natural Gas connects with the Texas Eastern Transmission line in Nashville, a major natural gas pipeline also owned by Spectra which brings gas from the Gulf of Mexico all the way to the Northeast United States.
- With 1,515 miles of pipeline, East Tennessee can deliver 1.75 Bcf/d of gas per day. The pipeline interconnects with the following major interstate transmission lines: Transco System, Texas Eastern Transmission, Tennessee Gas Pipeline, Columbia Gulf, Southern Natural Gas, and Midwestern Gas Transmission.
- East Tennessee's liquefied natural gas (LNG) storage facility is located in Sullivan County providing about 11 percent of East Tennessee's peak day requirements.
Water & Wastewater
- Sullivan County has more than 8 million gallons per day of excess water and wastewater capacity provided by our individual cities
We have 3 internet providers:
- Bristol Tennessee Essential Services
- Century Link
- Charter Communications
Click here to read more on Sullivan County becoming the first certified connected community in Tennessee