Happy Economic Development Week!
The halfway point of Economic Development Week falls on our monthly board meeting date. What better time to celebrate the NETWORKS Sullivan Partnership Board?
The NETWORKS board is a volunteer board with appointments made by Mayors.
Voting Board Members
- Chairman: Carolyn Ferrell - Robinette Co
- Vice Chairman: Bill Sumner - Bell
- Secretary/Treasurer: David Wagner - Bank of Tennessee
- Jerry Caldwell - Bristol Motor Speedway
- John Campbell - AccelNow
- Mayor John Clark - City of Kingsport
- Michelle Denise - City of Bristol
- Mayor Margaret Feierabend - City of Bristol
- David Golden - Eastman
- Lea Powers - City of Bristol
- Mayor Richard Venable - Sullivan County
- Mayor Irene Wells - Bluff City
- Eddie Williams - retired
Ex-Officio Board Members
- Dr. Michael Browder - BTES
- Jeffery Dykes - BrightRidge
- Jeff Fleming - City of Kingsport City Manager
- Dr. Gary Lilly - Bristol City Schools
- Dr. Jeff Moorhouse - Kingsport City Schools
- Evelyn Rafalowski - Sullivan County Schools
- Dr. Sam Rowell - Northeast State Community College (RCAM)
- Andy Shaffron - AEP
- Bill Sorah - City of Bristol City Manager
- Clay Walker - NETWORKS Sullivan Partnership
Many thanks to the men and women on our board who work tirelessly to support economic development efforts in our region. We appreciate you all!